09/16/2011 | 11:27 am
There are a host of professions built around predicting some future outcome: from predicting the score of a sports match, to forecasting the weather for the weekend, to being able to tell what the stock market is going to do tomorrow. But is anyone actually good at it?
From your experience, which experts do you trust for predictions?
- None of the Above (39%, 447 Votes)
- Meteorologists (37%, 414 Votes)
- Economists (14%, 158 Votes)
- Sports Experts (9%, 98 Votes)
- Political Pundits (1%, 16 Votes)
- Stock Market Analysts (1%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,132